Dr. B L Kapur, Associate in Nursing eminent medical specialist and specialist, came upon a Charitable Hospital in 1930 at an urban center. In 1947, he enraptured to post-partition Asian nation and came upon a hospital at Ludhiana. In 1956 on the invite of the then Prime Minister, Dr. B L Kapur initiated the project for fixing a two hundred bed hospital in Delhi. The hospital was inaugurated by the Prime Minister, Pt. Jawahar Lal Jawaharlal Nehru on a second Gregorian calendar month, 1959.
By 1984, once the hospital celebrated its jubilee, it had been Associate in Nursing increasing hospital well on its thanks to changing into Delhi’s premier multispecialty institute. Services offered enclosed General Surgery, medicine, ENT, Dentistry, Pulmonology, medical aid, and orthopedics, with the exception of mother & kid care.
A factor of abundant importance to the hospital was the health of the community. overenthusiastic doctors control camps and public health talks to enhance the standing of community health within the space.